Dr Himanshu Gupta
KNEE & SHOULDER SPECIALIST
About Dr Himanshu Gupta
Dr. Himanshu Gupta is an internationally trained orthopedic surgeon. During medical training, he developed an interest in Orthopedic surgery & because of his keen interest & participation in sports, he decided to pursue further sub-specialization in Sports Medicine & Sports Orthopedic Surgery.
His strength is strong academics and largely professed surgical hands.
He is faculty at various national and state conferences and has been invited to perform surgical demonstrations at numerous metropolises in India.
He has treated many sportsmen ranging from professional athletes to young budding stars. Many of the best sportsmen, including cricketers, footballers, swimmers, tennis & badminton players, boxers and wrestlers, have been successfully treated by him.
He has experience of over 15 years, performed over 15,000 surgeries in the treatment of Primary, Complex and Revision Knee, Hip and Shoulder Replacement Surgeries; Primary and Revision Fracture cases; and Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy Surgeries. His team of experts focuses on prevention and general wellness to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Being a Marathon runner himself, he has a special interest in sports-related injuries and for this, he has developed a comprehensive approach towards the latest treatment methodologies.
He daily performs major and challenging surgeries of the Knee and Shoulder in a minimally invasive technique (MIS) by keyhole surgery (Arthroscopy).
His Orthopedic Department exercises an ongoing commitment to the best possible patient experience by providing procedures and treatments at the highest level of care and integrity.
Chief Orthopaedics Surgeon and Director
Amicare Hospital, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Unit Head, Orthopedic Department
Numed Hospital, Noida
Senior Consultant Sports Injury Specialist
Yashoda Hospital, Kaushambi And Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
Education and Qualification
From, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, UP
(Gold Medalist) King George’s Medical University Lucknow, (KGMC) UP
At Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung, DHAS, Govt. of NCT, New Delhi
From University of Seychelles-American Institute of Medicine (USAIM).
Super Speciality Training
- He has been awarded with the Fellowship in Computer-assisted and minimally invasive Joint Replacement, at Breach Candy Hospital and Leelavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy, University of Manheim and Askleopis Hospital, Germany
- Operative Knee course from Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- German Arthroscopic Association, Fellowship in Shoulder Arthroscopy, Kassel Germany.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Fellowship, Japan/Thailand.
Dr Himanshu Gupta is a proud member of these prestigious associations and organizations
Areas of Interest
- Advanced Arthroscopic Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Elbow
- Ligament, Reconstruction & Cartilage Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery for Meniscus/ Ligament Tear, Patella Dislocation
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery for Dislocation, Rotator Cuff Tear, Frozen Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Ankle, Elbow – Ligament Tear, Cartilage Injury
- Deformity (Leg Alignment) Correction – Knee Osteotomy
- Joint Replacement Surgery – Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Elbow
- Fracture, Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid Arthritis.